Hi, I’m melanie
To kick the ball off, here are some fun facts about me:
1. I love clothes but I hate chain stores. Browsing for 1 off items in op shops or boutiques works best for me. But only when I’m in the shopping mood.
2. I’m from the 4th largest island in New Zealand: Great Barrier Island. It’s beautiful but also isolated and rugged. It’s given me a strong sense of independence, an unsurpassed appreciation of nature and the importance of community.
3. I’m always buzzing new ideas in my brain. They seem to pop up at the oddest moments. I keep them in a notebook.
4. I’m the eldest of 7 siblings. Family are incredibly important to me.
5. I have a serious addiction to face cream and chapstick. I’m especially a sucker for anything that has been made by hand with all natural ingredients.
6. I love aromatherapy. Attempt to take my diffuser away from me and you will pay the consequences.
7. Even though I declutter regularly I still seem to have lots of stuff. I do believe that less is more. Really.
8. I run a free uber service for my teens. They know they can call me from anywhere, at anytime and they do. They are pretty good about the anytime bit. Usually.
9. I love to cook. I always have a pile of recipes waiting to be trialed.
10. I heart my pets. Unconditional love gets me every time.